I was confident that I had a bright future when I was young. Why should anything change now?
Even as a kid I smothered kittys. Some things don't ever change. My true passion.
Okay, enough with the cute kid pics. Let's talk game plan.
I still get this drug through IV called Zomeda for my bones (not a chemo) and then the hormone therapy is called Zoladex. I did not know that it is a little pebble that is injected into your stomach that slowly dissolves over the next 30 days until I was there for the infusion. I had to get my stomach numbed (which hurts itself, but not as bad as the HUGE needle that puts the pebble under your skin on your stomach. I didn't feel it go in which was good, but I could feel it after under my skin. I think they instaled a tracking device in me and are watching my every move. (Or, I've watched too many spy shows).
Nevertheless, I will focus on what I want to, which is the fact that I think I am on the right path. I am slowing things down. Am I getting close to figuring out how to balance my body??? I think so. This is not time to relax, it is time to get crackin. You are in for a big treat. Below is my NEW AND IMPROVED HEALTH LIST!!!
Time to get resourceful and disciplined. Time to declare my plan to the world and stick to it.
The big thing is that I am constantly adding to the list. It is ever evolving. One day I will find the magical combination and I will be completely healthy. Until, then, this is where I start today.
My Morning Routine:
1. While still in bed with my eyes closed, I sit and repeat my affirmations. (about my health and well being) "I am so happy and grateful for my perfect health" Stuff like that.
2. Then go over all the things I am grateful for (things I already have and am grateful for)
3. When I get out of bed I drink some Kangen water (at least 10-15 gulps.)
(Kangen water is ionized water that is highly alkaline 9.5. Healthy cells thrive in alkaline environments. Disease cannot grow in an alkaline environment. It also has a lot of oxygen and antioxidants) I'll do a lesson on PH soon.
4. Meditate for 5 minutes focusing on my breath and body
5. Stretch for 5 minutes
6. Dance therapy - turn on the Ipod and rock out dancing to a song while I make my bed
7. Downstairs for fresh squeezed lemonade with Stevia (lemons are HIGHLY alkalizing when you eat them) Maybe add cayenne pepper once in a while to help cleanse the liver some more
8. Brew a pot of coffee (not to drink - more on this later)
9. Make my huge 32 ounce green juice (2 cucumbers, 3-4 celery stalks, sunflower sprouts, snow pea sprouts, and 3-4 kale leaves)
10. While juicing take my supplements (with Kangen water)
My supplements are.......
Vitamin D (in the winter)
Liquid Chlorophyll (tastes good like spearmint)
Indol 3 Carbinol
I have added to this list since I wrote this, but once I get the supplements down I will do a supplement entry. I won't be telling others what supplements they should take, but I will explain what I take and why. My cousin is hooking me up with some wicked awesome supplements that have some amazing combinations that are made for bringing down inflammation, detoxing, and all sorts of cool stuff. I'm giddy about getting them in the mail.
11. I also will be doing something called the Budwig protocol where you eat 3tbs of cottage cheese mixed with 3tbs of flax seed oil. (gross) A doctor found that the reaction of those two mixed, kills "c" cells. I did more research than that, but I don't feel like explaining that all in this entry. That's around lunch time.
12. Once my veggie juice is done, I juice wheatgrass and drink half of what I juiced (about 4 oz)
13. Upstairs for the coffee enema. I know. Coffee enema??? Really??? (if you don't know what it is, look it up. Or don't if you don't want to know) Not like I love doing this. (I do this because it cleanses the liver and makes it purge all the toxins. Really. Look it up. This is huge for people who are on some form of drug treatment and especially if you have liver tumors. I think this is what helped me get the liver tumors to shrink this past month because that is when I started it. I did enemas every day for a few weeks and the next test the tumors shrunk.)
14. After the coffee enema I do a wheatgrass implant because this also makes your liver purge toxins, cleans your colon, but it also lets your colon absorb all the nutrition from the wheatgrass just the same as if you were drinking it. (If I don't go running back to the toilet) One woman was on her breast cancer death bed and couldn't eat anything she was so sick, but started doing wheatgrass enemas on a drip where it stayed inside her and brought herself back to health. She is now cancer free.
We have to remember that this is cancer and not the common cold right?? Cancer calls for more drastic measures. You might think I am crazy, but what would you be willing to do if you were in my situation?? I'm past worrying about people's judgement on me. It doesn't matter anymore. My mind is focused on doing what needs to be done. Plus I feel great afterwards, and I think that has something to say for itself.
15. Yoga or running/walking outside or eliptical (45min - 1hr)
16. Rebound for 15 minutes (this gets the lymph flow in your body to move when you jump on a trampoline)
17. 1 hour of my infrared sauna
18. While in Sauna either watch the Secret or listen to one of my visualization/meditation CDs.
19. Shower (skin brush if I'm not all sweaty)
(Now you can understand how the day can fly by without me getting much else accomplished. This whole routine takes a LONG TIME.
My eating habits will be changing a decent amount and here is what I am doing
1. Every day until noon I will NOT eat any solid food and only do a liquid diet in the form of wheatgrass, green veggie juice, fresh squeezed lemonade, herbal tea, or Kangen water. No chewing until noon. This gives my body a mini liquid fast every night and morning. I will be asking a lot less out of my digestive system and the rest of my body, so it can spend it's precious energy on cleaning out excess toxins and maintaining a healthy immune system. (It's like a 1/2 day fast out of every day). You've read that your immune system works the most in your sleep I'm sure. That is because you are resting, not eating and not digesting food.
2. Lunch will be my biggest meal consisting of a salad, maybe some fruit and possibly a snack like hummus or something.
3. Dinner will be before 7pm for sure, but I will aim to finish dinner before 6pm. No food after 6pm. So, every day I will not eat for 18 hours out of the day. Just think about the resting time my body will accumulate with this new schedule. Liquid is fine, but no fiber. I'm still getting nutrients so DO NOT think I am on a starvation diet.
4. The last thing about my eating schedule is I will fast (juice and wheatgrass fast) one day out of every week. I will do a 36 hour fast where I will start at dinner the night before and have a complete day without food and will not eat solid food until lunch the following day. Every year I will have fasted for 52 days. That's a lot and it shouldn't be too hard. I started last week with a 28 hr fast and it went fine. This week will start the 36 hr fasts. This is not an attempt to "diet" at all. Actually my veggie juice contains a lot of calories. I drink 32 ounces of it as well, but all the calories are good ones that help my body function.
I think my next lesson will be on fasting so I'll stop explaining everything with the fasting for now. (PH lesson, Supplements lesson, fasting lesson get it straight Shannon!!)
As far as what I eat, I am almost completely organic. I kind of only eat non-organic food when I am not eating in my home. I think all my groceries are organic. That is a HUGE change that I have made over a 3 year period. I will also be eating 70-80% raw food. I have given up milk completely since Hippocrates. I have also given up all red meat and chicken. Special occasions only for fish. I also gave up cheese for the most part which I have struggled with the most. I have some raw cheeses once in a while. Ruining the cottage cheese with the flax oil for the Budwig protocol is hard to do because I love cottage cheese but not with flax oil. The one time it is okay for me to have dairy it tastes like crap. I sneak some a clean spoonful every once in a while.
1. I will try to have a big mug of herbal tea with Kevin. I have about a thousand types and flavors. I will be making this with my alkaline water as well.
1. Supplements again (all except the vitamin D & B, which is only 1 time a day)
2. I drink Cell Food with Kangen water (this puts oxygen and other good stuff in your cells as a liquid supplement)
3. I will also be doing the Netti Pot, where I wash out my sinuses every night
4. Read Greatest Salesman with kevin
5. Affirmations before bed ("so happy and grateful for my perfect health")
6. I will get to bed by 10pm every night that I can. My body needs lots of sleep because you heal and your immune system does its best work while you are sleeping. "Get to sleep Shannon. Get off the computer!!!"
1. I will start going to the chiropractor again (3 days a week) I think I found one that is close and in network with insurance.
2. I will also look into getting accupuncture monthly as well
We still have the whole house air filter and water filter. The water filter makes it so I don't absorb any chlorine when I shower. That's huge. We have tons of plants now too so hopefully there is a lot of oxygen in the house.
1. Soak with epsom salt, ginger, and essential oils (already do this)
1. Massage (already do this)
2. Colonic (I just had my first one since Hippocrates and I would have to say it was very successful. Now I just have to keep going. Kevin told me to not give too much information so I will stop there)
Other new things I will try..
Vibe machine - ever heard of that? My friend Kristin told me about a lady who wanted me to do this while I was in Austin. Too much information was getting sent to me at the time and I couldn't keep up. (plus I was getting ready to stop working and move to Michigan so a lot was going on) I keep seeing it come up in my research, so I am willing to give it a try. It's a machine that creates an energy field that is vibrating at a certain high level. Sick cells vibrate slowly at a low energy level and healthy cells are just the opposite. You go and sit by this vibe machine for a while and it makes your cells vibrate at a high level which creates an environment suitable for healthy cells and not "c" cells
For now, that is my list, but like I said it is ever evolving. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions. As you can see, I am open to trying anything. Now that I have declared my list to whoever reads this, I will hold myself accountable to it. I will print copies of this so I can cross of my accomplishments. So, if you see me repeating some affirmations to myself like "thank you for my perfect health", don't think I am crazy talking to myself, I am just in the process of healing myself.
Lots of love and healthy lists