Saturday, September 27, 2008

Am I Doing More Chemo?????????

FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2006 10:15 PM

Some pics of our crazy cat. Here is Chloe climbing in our plant which she eventually broke every single branch and we had to throw away.

She gets into our hamper if we leave it open
She climbs into our wine rack all the time
She is trying to hurt our fan
After she killed this branch there were two left. (she looks proud doesn't she?)


And the decision was.......NO MORE CHEMO. I'm done. Well, not with the side effects, but I don't have to step foot in the infusion room again. It was a really hard decision to make. My body has had its fair share of Chemo (UofM doctors think that's all I should have) My doctor here in Austin supported my decision today. I have my first appointment to get me ready for radiation on Tuesday. As most people know it does not end with radiation. I'm doing some research to figure out what I want to do from there.

I'm still anemic and pretty tired today. Every time I try to act like my life can be normal again, I exhaust myself. Today I blacked out every time I stood up. Luckily I have Kevin to keep me in line. He reminds me that even though I didn't get Chemo today, it doesn't mean it's not still in my body. I know I'm anxious to get back to normal. I'm staring in the mirror every day trying to see any sign of my hair growing back. Nothing yet.

Well, that's all for now. I'm very tired today and should get some sleep. Thank you everyone for your help, info and support while I made this decision.

Good night
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots