Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog on the Detroit News

WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008 04:41 PM

This is the picture on my entry on the Detroit News



Hey peeps,
Just a quick entry for now. I wanted to let everyone know that I did a guest blog for my friend Jodie Wilson on the Detroit News website. It's not anything you haven't already heard. It's just a much much shorter version of this whole cancer story of mine. I put a little example of the love list on there. I feel like I am being really repetitive with the list, but that was the last time it was posted. Got the master love list document down and a little on the Detroit News and now it is back to writing up something on health. Next entry is on sugar. Better eat up all that chocolate, ice cream, and cookies quick before you get some info on what they do to our cells. : )
Here is the website
http://forums.detnews.com/redesign/blogs/healthblog/index.cfm
Anyway, if you want to, go on there and check it out. I recommend you check out Jodie's story too. She's a very cool, young, motivated chick who has been through a lot and has had an attitude just like mine though it all. Our hair is actually about the same length right now.
We leave to go to Chicago again (with Kevin's work) on Friday. We get to have dinner on a big boat.

Hopefully I'll get the sugar post up really soon and then I'll sit down and write a nice little entry about what's going on in my life. I just can't keep up to write all the details yet.
Okay, I have to go to Kevin's soccer game now
(my stupid computer won't let me spell check and I wrote in a hurry, so sorry if it's hard to follow.

Lots of love
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots