Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bumped Into Michele at Panera

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 05, 2008 11:55 AM

This is my friend Michele. One of my most supportive friends.



So I was up at Panera (right by my house) about to write in my journal and I see Michele Kennedy at the counter. I thought I was going crazy because she lives in Austin, but I wasn't. She was unfortunately here for a funeral, but I was so excited to just run into one of my best friend's from Austin while I was just going up to get a drink and write in my journal. Yeah!! Highlight of my day! Kevin will be sad he missed her. I'm so glad I live right by her mother, so when she visits the family, I'm just two miles away.
Oh, and I booked my flight to Austin for Graphic and to visit. I'll be there from April 16th to 30th. Long time, but I have a lot of people to visit. Plus, Austin still seems like home. I'll just be missing Kevin and Chloe a lot. Please read the next journal entry as this was just an extra rambling I wanted to add in after I posted in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots