Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Sauna and New Juicer

THURSDAY, JUNE 19, 2008 09:05 AM

This is the new sauna that is in our basement. I love it. It has the L-shaped bench and infrared panels all over it.

Here is my new Green Star juicer.It's not pretty but doesn some incredible juicing including wheatgrass. It can also make sorbet out of frozen fruit and it can make peanut butter, almond butter etc.. It looks more complicated than it really is.


I bet you all are like..."Where has Shannon gone?" Yeah, I've taken a break from computers lately.

We are deciding between a few names for our group but haven't decided on anything yet. Here are some we are looking at.....Breast Friends, The Rack Pack, BC Girls and BC Braves. We'll see what we decide on. Thanks for all the great ideas. We are trying to keep it short and simple. We also are trying to make it a little obvious that this is a breast cancer group. Anyway, we hope to pick a name soon. I never knew it would be so hard to commit to a name.

Last night we went to the Jack Johnson concert with my dad and stepmom. We also met up with Lindsey and Doug and got to sit with them as well. The concert was awesome. I have never seen Pine Knob so full. He played so many of my favorite songs. I had a great time. I love Jack Johnson. Love his songs and all the messages in his songs.

I just got an infrered sauna yesterday. Yep, I got a whole sauna and it is in my basement. I'll have to take a picture for you all. Infrared saunas are so healthy to do every day. I am so excited to use it. I'll write you all a little something about what saunas do beyond the obvious sweating out toxins from our bodies. They have been proven to lower blood pressure too. Remember though, these are infrared saunas. If you want to look them up, look on sunlightsaunas.com.
I also got the new juicer. The Green Star 2000. Wheatgrass flys through this machine. It's amazing. This is the juicer that presses everything so no nutrients are lost (or liquid). It's white and has a lot of pieces though. Those are the two negative aspects of it. I'm very happy with it. I'm growing 6 trays of wheatgrass right now.

Okay, I'll post very soon on some ancient and current natural remidies. There aren't as many as I thought I had, but maybe you all can chime in if you know any more. That will go up very soon. Then I am thinking about writing about digestion, fasting, colon health or electromagnetic polution. Skin health is a good one too. We'll see.

Talk to you all SOON

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots