Saturday, September 27, 2008

Video of The Art Bra Show

THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2008 08:31 AM, CDT

Mary, me and Barbara at the art bra show.



There was a News 8 story on the Art Bra show in Austin. Here is how to get to it and you can watch the video.
http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/Default.asp?SecID=278&ArID=207478&
I am not in the video at all, but it is a great story and all of my really good Pink Ribbon Cowgirl friends are in it. I'd like to do an event like this here in Michigan with the new group we are forming. Already have tons of ideas in my head. Anyway, I have to go get infusion. Enjoy the video.
That's my super cool oncologist, Dr Beth Hellerstedt, who won the expensive bra. She is so supportive of the Pink Ribbon Cowgirls.

Lots of love
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots