Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chicago Was Fun

WEDNESDAY, JULY 16, 2008 08:01 PM

I loved the Bean.



Joe, Me, and Jessica. Old roomates.


Very very fast entry because I want to go do some yoga, hit the sauna and maybe do my famous abs of steel video. Angela, Michele, George and of course Clint know what I am talking about.


We had a great time visiting with Jessica and Joe. As you can see I loved the Bean. We went to a comedy show one night but for the most part just hung out with eachother and walked the city. The trip was more about seeing them than doing touristy stuff (although obsessing about the Bean is very touristy). We're going back to Chicago next weekend for Kevin's work trip as well. Then, I plan on staying with them for a whole week some time this summer and really experiencing Chicago. It will be like old times when we used to share an apartment in Austin. I'm sure they can never get enough of me and my huge juicer I brought over to make wheatgrass every day. I'm so glad they live in Chicago now.

I'll write more sometime, but I have been keeping myself busy and haven't had time to write journal entries or any new lessons. No worries, it's not due to lack of material. I even went to a hypnosis lecture and learned that just changing my language will change what my mind does. Here is an example. Humans are naturally posessive. Whatever they have then naturally try to keep without thinking about it. So, when I say I HAVE cancer that is not good because it means I own my cancer. I should instead say, I was DIAGNOSED with cancer therefore not making the cancer MINE. Make sense?

Anyway, Yoga Zone (my video) is calling me. In fact it is yelling at me because I promised I would do yoga 5 times this week, so now I have to do it every day to stick to my plan.
Oh, Kevin Day went very well. He had a crappy day at work, but he was happy to get all the text messages and phone calls. He was a little confused at first, but once he figured out what I did, his day (and mood) seemed to turn around. Thanks everyone!!

Okay, this time I'm done...
IEZZI OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots