Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hippocrates is Going Well

THURSDAY, MAY 08, 2008 02:26 PM

This is the wheatgrass and sprout room. Lots of oxygen and healthy stuff here. Chloe would think she died and went to Kitty Heaven in here.

This is my new best friend at Hippocrates, Jason. He is a sports writer for the Kansas City Star and Fox Sports.
This is my good friends, Revki and Michelle. Michelle would take me out shopping when we needed a break from Hippocrates a couple times.

Hello everyone,
Man, it is hot here in West Palm Beach. I am on information overload here. There are so many therapies that are recommended to me here and I might run out of money soon. lol. I managed to do a green juice fast yesterday with ease (no food just green veggie juice and wheatgrass). I was surprised, but if you put enough sprouts in the drink the protien fills you up. No problems there. They keep taking about these detox symptoms people should have soon and I am waiting for mine. I am on chemo this week, so I thought I would be suffering really bad.

Everything is good so far (other than my feet kill from hand foot syndrome from the chemo).
Man, I have so much I want to tell you all about. Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but there is a lot to do here and I don't have the time to write it. I am keeping a journal that I carry around, so I will translate some of that and my notes to the website when I get back.

The green drink they serve here is 50% cucumber and celery and 50% sunflower sprouts and sweet pea sprouts. It's good. Did you know that of all the sprouts there are sunflowrs sprouts are the best?? Really. They have all the amino acids there are. Yeah!! I loved them before I knew that just because they taste so good.

Okay, I want to start writing a ton of stuff, but I have to peel myself away from the computer. Someone please tell me what is up with the Pistons though. I know Billups was injured, but come on.

Okay, now I am really done. Go Wings (they play tonight) So sad I will be missing it.
Lots of love
Take long meaningful breaths
Smile
: ) Shannon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots