Saturday, September 27, 2008

Komen Race Soon

WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2008 09:22 PM

I didn't get birthday party pictures up on the last entry. I got birthday eyes from the clown at my sister Paige's birthday party.

Paige got two tatoos from the clown.
We wrote messages on balloons and let them fly off in the sky.
My mom and Aunt got me a ton of plants to start my garden. I can't wait to plant it.

Hi everyone,
Once again I am writing you while I watch the Wings and Pistons. Wings are down 2-0 but the Pistons are looking good. It's still early for both. I really wish they would get smarter and stagger the games so we don't have to try and watch both on the same night and at the same time.

This weekend is the Komen Race For the Cure in Michigan. If you remember I won 4 free tickets at the Gildas Club fundraiser right before I left for Austin. Kevin's whole family is doing the race with us, but they bought tickets before I could offer our free ones. So, I have two free tickets to the Komen Race this weekend. If anyone has not registered and would like to go to the race, please email me and I can get your info and register you so you can go for free. Here is the tricky part...you have to email me by tomorrow, because I procrastinate bad and tomorrow is the last day to register. Email me at iezzzi@hotmail if you want the free tickets.

I have done a couple phone interviews for a couple articles on the Race For the Cure in the local papers. I'll post on here when I get the info for the articles so you all can check it out.
Okay, that is all for now. I've done some good work getting some of the things I need to keep my raw diet and healthy lifestyle.

I bought an ice cream maker and a rebounder from people on craigslist. I bought a Benriner spiralizer and an Excalibur dehydrator on Amazon, and I bought the Vitamix 5200 brand new at full price. Some of my friends from Hippocrates and I are going to all buy Green Star juicers from a distributor who gives us a big discount for buying 4 at the same time, and we are just waiting on our 4th person (Jason) to commit, so we can place the order. Soon, I will have all the tools I need.

Well, I'm going to rebound for the rest of these games so I can get a great workout and be entertained for the rest of the night.

Go Wings!!!
Go Pistons!!!
Go Shannon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots