Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chemo's Over Party Was a Great Success!!

SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2006 08:21 PM

Danny, Chuck and I at the party.

This is a big Riata group picture. (The Riata is the apartment complex we all used to live in)
My sister, Stacie, Came out for a visit and was here for the party. We had a great time.


Chemo's Over Party is over! We had a great time. There was a big turnout and I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. We had plenty to eat and drink and everyone seemed to have a great time. We had to rap it up at the Riata at 10pm so we took the party to our place. Of course a poker game broke out. It was the latest I've stayed up for a long time.
My sister Stacie is here visiting me from Michigan. We've been having a great time. I love having her out here.

I'm feeling great. I workout all the time and I've been doing yoga. I'm starting to feel like I did before all this started. This might be my last entry becuase I am running out of things to say. That's a good thing though. I want to thank everyone for supporting me through all of this and also for coming to my party. It meant a lot to me.
Enjoy the pics of the party.

Take care (happy and healthy)
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

darker pink dots